Gary Coleman and his Diff'rent Strokes family: [left] dad, Conrad Bain and big bro, Todd Bridges
Gary Coleman and his Diff'rent Strokes family: [left] dad, Conrad Bain and big bro, Todd Bridges

The cute black boy with white family
His life-long condition, a boost to the classic comedy
The fragile actor, suffering brain hemorrhage
Coma stopped his life at forty-two of age.

A sad ending to a star with laughter
His later life is no better
Parents' neglect made him angrier
Not even a million can make him any happier.
  Gary Coleman and his wife, Shannon Price
Gary Coleman and his wife, Shannon Price
"It's not her fault,"
Gary Coleman says of his wife.

"I always feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders every day I get up. ... There are days I don't even want to get up."

On Friday, Gary Coleman got his wish granted.
****** 

 "I don't have any friends and don't have any intention of making any. 
People will stab you in the back, mistreat you, 
talk about me behind your back, steal from you. 
And they're not really your friends. 
(They're) only there because you're a celebrity 
or because they want to get something from you." 
- Gary Coleman