Thursday, December 31, 2009
Good??? Bye 2009
Year 2009 draws it's curtain with:
1. Singapore Prime Minister, Mr Lee Hsien Loong said Singaporeans must shift gears to work alongside the foreigners in Singapore and the Singapore Permanent Residents.
2. Bali welcoming 2010 with attack alert.
3. Burial of ex-Indonesian President, 69 year old Gus Dur, who died of health complications yesterday.
4. Singapore is affected with global warming too - Heavy monsoon rain had flooded Bukit Timah area.
5. Despite the failure of Copenhagen Summit, Singapore has in fact going green for decades.
6.. The search of Raja Petra Kamaruddin, RPK of Malaysia today, goes to London.
7. Antares, of Magick River, is recovering from malaria.
8. The 1st time in my life, I was inside the capsule of Singapore Flyer.
9. 3 times in a row, Singapore Idol champion went to Malay boys.
10. Singapore Malays need more help?
I'm ashamed. Very, Very Ashamed - Not being able to shake my own people hard. Very, Very Hard.